Tourist Calpe

jueves, 28 de abril de 2016



Si hay una prenda que me saca de apuros en mi estado a la hora de vestirme, es la falda con cintura de goma. Es perfecta para marcar barriga y poder llevar crop tops para la parte superior, algo que me encanta!!. Con el último post vacacional visitando Calpe os deseo un feliz jueves!!. 

If there is a garment that gets me out of trouble in my pregnant state to dress is the skirt with rubber waist. It is perfect to mark belly and able to carry crop tops to the top, something that I love !!. With the latest holiday post visiting Calpe I wish you a happy thursday!!.









SKIRT: Q2 (Old, similar HERE)
TOP: MANGO (HERE)
SANDALS: ZARA (Old, similar HERE)




© Ms Treinta - Moda y tendencias by Alba Zapater. - Fashion Blogger - 2018. All Rights Reserved.